JunktionFET

What did you do today?

Wow Savo - you must like them!  How's the stock one compared to the 5.5L swapped one?

Rabin

Hi Rabin,

I’m not a huge fan it’s just happened, my friend and I worked out a deal with some car repairs on top for silver car and he end up taking seats out of it and this was driving me nuts. Prices on used C43 seats are extremely high so I end up looking for a parts car. I found this one on Copart, runs and drives but it does have high miles. I’ll clean it up and sell it, actually today I started on clean up and I alredy cleaned and swapped seats.

Not sure on power differences, perhaps once white one is ready I can take it out and try to compare them one to another.

I like the early AMG cars.  That 98 is probably still from a time when AMG was separate from Mercedes.  It’s only the s55 AMG on my craigs list, aside from the occasional oddball like a 350 and there was a hammer.

I’d love to fine another reliable Mercedes in my price range, preferably a wagon, with only flaws I could live with.  

Remember this thing? I took me some time but i manage to get it patched up and ready for paint, painted, assembled.

IMG_20190806_100709.jpg

IMG_20190808_121512.jpg

IMG_20190808_121444.jpg

IMG_20190808_121451.jpg

IMG_20190812_210305.jpg

IMG_20190814_121718.jpg

I bit late but seems i'm doing the same jobs as you Savo, the rear end and suspension is coming down. The drum brakes suck and failed not to mention the drums got welded to the axle shafts so i had to cut the drums to get them off, also the bushings are completely destroyed and the suspension bars are bent and roten, so everything is getting replaced. No more messing with drum brakes, i got the axles machined to accept front discs and now i'm working on the brackets for the brake calipers, i'll also be making new suspension links with poly bushings. Good thing i have a lathe now makes everything much easier.

IMG_20190830_192254.jpg

IMG_20190914_184645.jpg