Tony O

Bunch of NOS parts - a few used as well

Hey all.

I've uploaded a whole host of misc parts that I have for sale. I tried to do it in a manner that shows the part number and the condition of the part if possible. I realize that there are no prices up (yet) but you can always make me an offer, the worst I can do is come back with a counter offer. I will have a parts list and some prices up at some point in the future - soon hopefully.

check them out: https://picasaweb.google.com/116400569354424146538/PuegeotParts

cheers

Tony

Tony, would you mind putting aside a sunroof cable and sunroof seal if you have one?

If time is of the essence to you, then please ignore me - but if you don't mind holding on to those two till June, please keep me in mind.

Best,

Sina

Hey guys. I've added a few items (at a different link then the one used above). In the interest of making these things easier to navigate, I'm attempting to separate out items that are mechanical (things that have to with functioning of your car -engine cooling system, drive train) from non mechanical (interior, exterior, etc.)

https://picasaweb.google.com/101715176520520880824/PeugeotPartsNONMechanical

I'll be adding more over next few days..

as always feel free to make an offer on parts that have no pricing info.

cheers

Tony

I have an extra N9TE radiator.  It was good when pulled. Not sure on how much, as I am reticent to sell stuff that I might need down the road.  I am still running with N9TE's, but sometimes I ask myself, how many do I need?  I have no idea on the price given the rarity factor.

I have always been a big proponent of regular flushes of new coolant (every two years).