Sign in to follow this  
Teffers

Peugeot Speed Sport 2011

Hi 

Newbie here - hope you don't mind me sharing a photo of my road bike, bought new in 2012 for the Rad am Ring (participated in each one since - great event). Full of Black 105 groupset and an 11-28 cassette.

I'm also lucky enough to have a 1982 PH12 Centenary edition complete with aero water bottle. 

Always on the lookout for old pugs - really fancy one of the Vitus 979 framed bikes, maybe one day!

DSC_7566.jpg

DSC_7260.jpg

welcome teffers! love the bikes. i also have a ph12 centenary edition although it looks like yours is in a bit better condition. your road bike is very nice, i have been thinking of getting a new peugeot bike sometime soon. they don't sell them here in the US but i could have one shipped by a friend in france.

is that your mi16? i would love to see more pictures of that car! the speedlines are beautiful -- 15x6.75, correct?, what kind size tires are you running on them?

andré

Yes 6.75 looking at the modern center cap, they made a few 7" back in the day for the 309 Turbo Cup and rally cars but these are expensive and the 1/4 inch increase is basically useless.