SSB

505 Quick Reference Parts Manual

Do you guys have a reference library? I could scan all 35 pages of this.

parts manual.jpg

parts manual index.jpg

I could set something up - can you do it as a multi-page pdf?

I can upload it and then just link to it in a post.

Rabi 

I'd need some direction on how to make it a PDF, I think. I've' got alot of other manuals as well.

I'm assuming you have a scanner, and if so it should have software that allows you to save documents as PDF.  Some also allow you to scan multiple pages into a single PDF.

This is moot if you have no scanner and you just took pics with your cell. :)

Rabin

I have a scanner but it doesn't give me an option to set as PDF. I've got a call into a friend that should know. 

Usually the PDF software (like PDFCreator for exemple) is installed like a virtual printer, that way any sofware that let you print things will work with it.

This was a ton of work. PDF file of 85 MB. But it's done. I have other manuals but I'd rather mail them to you and let you scan and PDF'em

Peugeot 505 Parts Manual.pdf

I've tried to keep an eye out for a commercial duplex document scanner for this kind of purpose.  

35 pages didn't seem like it'd be too bad with a regular scanner - curious how long it took?

And a HUGE thanks for taking the time to do that Vic - I'll make sure it's properly preserved.

Rabin

There were 66 scans that needed 15 separate steps per page then the down loading of three PDF programs (cheaper doesn't mean easier).. Others that already have PDF and newer computers won't have as much trouble doing this as I did.