JZC

TRX and 14 inch alloy wheels for 505

Cleaning out the barn!

4 14 inch alloy wheels with a variety of tires - $25 for all plus shipping

5 TRX (metric) alloy wheels with a variety of tires - $25 for all plus shipping

Items near Burlington Vermont.

Photos and more details here:

https://vermont.craigslist.org/wto/d/5-peugeot-505-alloy-wheels-trx/6724420246.html

https://vermont.craigslist.org/wto/d/4-peugeot-505-alloy-wheels-14/6724414409.html

Please reply here or use the Craigslist "reply" feature.

Thanks!

- John

Hi John,

I'd market the 14's to the old Subaru crowd as you can likely get a couple hundred with lug nuts.

TRX wheels I'd just recycle - I got $45 up here in Canada for 3 wheels.  :)  Not worth anything unless they have excellent tires - but they're seriously aged out even if they look good.

Rabin

I'm not looking to make any $ - just would prefer to see someone who has a use for the wheels to take them.

I'd be willing to give them away if someone needs spares for their 505.  If someone is within reasonable driving distance, I could meet them halfway somewhere.  I don't know what the rules are for moving spare parts across the international border, when we were racing in Quebec, we often had to account for spares we took north, when we returned. 

One of the TRX tires is brand new, another is quite good, the rest are at various stages of wear, as you say all quite old.

One of the 14 inch tires is a new Nokia Rollmaster summer tire, three are Michelin XZX with good tread, the rest are  pretty far gone. 

Are there particular Subaru models that have the same bolt pattern?

I don't need to move these quickly, can keep them until someone needs them.

The 14's aren't as desirable as the 15's - but you might find someone that needs some 14's...

TRX:  I personally like them a lot, but they were old 10 years ago when I last ran them at a 3 day track school.  They still stuck really well and drove great, but several years after that I pulled the tires off and recycled them as I wasn't going to ever buy new TRX tires.

Subaru:  The late 70's and early 80's Suburu's ran the 4x140 bolt pattern.  Offset is off by ~1" which makes them a flush fitment on the Subaru, but more importantly allows them to run offroad tires on lifted ones like this:  

ADF-6-Lift-71.jpg

Became FB friends with the owner of this rig and helped him get this rims from another guy in Cali...

Rabin

Where are you located Junkwurx?

Rabin